Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A response

My response to Ragu inspired by this post: Hey what's for dinner Mom?: Dear Jamie Oliver, . I think this is a great blog and I respect all of her opinions as she adds valuable discourse to a hot topic in the food the community.

And now for a little silliness to lighten the mood.
Spaghetti by Shel Silverstein
Spaghetti, spaghetti, all over the place,
Up to my elbows-up to my face,
Over the carpet and under the chairs,
Filling the bathtub and covering the desk,
Making the sofa a mad mushy mess.

The party is ruined, I'm terribly worried,
The guests have all left (unless they're all buried).
I told them, "Bring presents." I said, "Throw confetti."
I guess they heard wrong
'Cause they all threw spaghetti.

Here is a link for the best and easiest pasta sauce I know: http://tomatotots.blogspot.com/2009/11/another-simple-tomato-sauce-for-pasta.html.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tomatoes and more: Find more recipes here!