I have sat on it since it was given to me by my friend Laura over at Hey What's For Dinner Mom? because I didn't know who to share it with....
I will play along....
Here are the The Kreativ Blogger Award Rules:
1. Post the award.
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to seven blogs who you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don't know.5. Don't forget to notify your seven Bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog.
Really what scares me more than picking 7 seven people to pass the award onto is coming up with 7 things that others don't know about me. I try to be an open book so if I don't come up with 7 unique things don't shoot me.
1) I read all the Twilight books one after the other in less than a week.
2) I don't have a favourite colour- but my wardrobe would suggest that I love red and white polka dots.
3) I have secretly always wanted a tiara- my husband thinks I am joking.
4) I once had to take a test to prove that I could speak english.
5) My oldest son is 15yrs old and I still don't know what I want to do with my life!
6) When I was 17yrs old I was in a car accident that left me in a coma for a few days- I had to relearn basic skills.
7) I procrastinate.
Bloggers who I am sharing the award with!
- Christie at The Know it all Mom, a very honest mother.
- Nastassia at Let me eat Cake, always a lot of fun!
- Little T at Raw Adventures of an Army Wife- she's a little sad right now.
- Jess at Sweet Amandine- one of the first bloggers that I started following.
- Food On the Food, she has been very helpful sharing information about Boston, my family and I are moving there later this year.
- Skip to Malou, fun blog, good food.
- Dave at Dave's Kitchen Revolution, neat concept!