Friday, November 5, 2010

What if the tots moved?

We are going through some pretty serious changes around here and one of those changes is move.  I was explaining to tot B as he was asking about geographical location (he always wants to know where we are in relation to where we were) that our upcoming move was taking us from one city to another that was nothing like where we are. We are moving to a small town, to another country and to a completely different geography. How crazy is that...? They (the tots) think of Vancouver as home even though we are currently calling a small gulf island our temporary home. They know the play groups, the recreation, the space and have internalized a map of landmarks that tells them this is home.



We are moving and to simplify that move I will no longer post on the Tomatotots. Instead I will be concentrating my efforts on my Kitsch in the Kitchen blog, where I will continue to talk food and family but will also talk shop and art. This started off as a food blog to fullfil my need to have more of an identity but has turned into so much more. So please if you follow me here, follow me there! We are moving and I feel the need to pack a part of my life into a nice little box and label it The Me Box.

Cheers and have a good night.
I will keep this blog live for a while but transfer some of my favorite links, pics and awards to Kitsch in the Kitchen.

Thank you for following me.

5 comments:

  1. we'll miss you here on Pender! (But your new home looks pretty too) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found you again, and I am happy to follow you anywhere :) You are an amazing woman Megan, and family. I of course love you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me as soon as possible i would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

    Thanks,
    Dan
    --
    Dan Gilbert
    Communications Coordinator
    Primrose Schools
    dgilbert@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tomatoes and more: Find more recipes here!